Professor David Boger
- Polymer and particulate fluid mechanics
- Pullum L, Boger D, Sofra F. Hydraulic Mineral Waste Transport and Storage. ANNUAL REVIEW OF FLUID MECHANICS, VOL 50. Annual Reviews. 2018, Vol. 50. Editors: Davis SH, Moin P. DOI: 10.1146/annurev-fluid-122316-045027
- Boger D, Scales P, Sofra F. Rheological Concepts. Paste and Thickened Tailings - A Guide. Australian Centre for Geomechanics. 2015. Editors: Jewell RJ, Fourie AB.
- Pashias N, Boger D, Summers J, Glenister DJ. Comparison of the Rheology of Bauxite Residue Suspensions. Essential Readings in Light Metals: Alumina and Bauxite, Volume 1. 2013, Vol. 1. DOI: 10.1002/9781118647868.ch64
- Wang S, Boger D, Wu J. Energy efficient solids suspension in an agitated vessel-water slurry. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2012, Vol. 74. DOI: 10.1016/j.ces.2012.02.035
- Boger D. Personal perspective on paste and thickened tailings: A decade on. Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, Section A: Mining Technology. Maney Publishing. 2012, Vol. 121, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1179/1743286311Y.0000000019
- Jones H, Boger D. Sustainability and Waste Management in the Resource Industries. INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH. American Chemical Society. 2012, Vol. 51, Issue 30. DOI: 10.1021/ie202963z
- Boger D. Back to basics. TCE. Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2011, Vol. 834, Issue 834.
- Franks DM, Boger D, Cote CM, Mulligan DR. Sustainable development principles for the disposal of mining and mineral processing wastes. RESOURCES POLICY. Pergamon. 2011, Vol. 36, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/j.resourpol.2010.12.001
- Zahirovic S, Lubansky A, Yeow Y, Boger D. Obtaining the steady shear rheological properties and apparent wall slip velocity data of a water-in-oil emulsion from gap-dependent parallel plate viscometry data. RHEOLOGICA ACTA. Springer Verlag. 2009, Vol. 48, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1007/s00397-008-0343-7
- Boger D. Rheology and the resource industries. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2009, Vol. 64, Issue 22. DOI: 10.1016/j.ces.2009.03.007
- Boger D, Hart BC. Making an Unsustainable Industry More Sustainable. Paste 2008. University of Western Australia. 2008, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Boger D, Scales P, Sofra. Paste and Thickened Tailings and the Impact on the Development of New Rheological Techniques. Paste 2008. 2008, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Lubansky A, Boger D, Servais C, Burbidge AS, Cooper-White JJ. An approximate solution to flow through a contraction for high Trouton ratio fluids. JOURNAL OF NON-NEWTONIAN FLUID MECHANICS. Elsevier Science. 2007, Vol. 144, Issue 2-3. DOI: 10.1016/j.jnnfm.2007.04.002
- Rodd L, Cooper-White JJ, Boger D, McKinley GH. Role of the elasticity number in the entry flow of dilute polymer solutions in micro-fabricated contraction geometries. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics. Elsevier Science. 2007, Vol. 143, Issue 2-3. DOI: 10.1016/j.jnnfm.2007.02.006
- Fisher DT, Clayton SA, Boger D, Scales P. The bucket rheometer for shear stress-shear rate measurement of industrial suspensions. JOURNAL OF RHEOLOGY. Society of Rheology. 2007, Vol. 51, Issue 5. DOI: 10.1122/1.2750657
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile